~ Do you have a question that isn’t answered here? Contact Us ~
An Interactive Weekend Study of the Big Book’s Message and Steps
All 12 Steps and 12 Traditions in one weekend.
(See schedule .)
Opportunities to work face-to-face with your sponsor or to connect with a new sponsor.
Friday through Sunday, October 4 – 6, 2019
The Atrium Hotel and Suites, DFW Airport, Dallas, TX
24-Hr shuttle service between DFW and hotel. No rental car needed.
Visit the hotel’s website at www.atriumhotelandsuites.com
The Retreat/Conference is planned and hosted by Members of SAA in the SAA telemeeting community (see http://saatalk.info )–including SAA family and friends, COSA, & S-Anon–who regularly attend some of the same telemeetings. Many of us are members of our local SAA face-to-face groups when distances allow (see https://saa-recovery.org/
meetings ), .
Members of the telemeetings join the calls from all points of the globe, but we rarely have an opportunity to meet. A location near a major airport makes it possible for many of us to attend.
All of SAA, their Families and Friends, COSA, and S-Anon are invited: any member of SAA or their families or friends who understands or wants to know more about the unique contribution of the AA Big Book to both our fellowship and our sobriety–join us!
• Conference Registration Cost: $55. Register
Also includes light meals on Friday night and Saturday lunch.
• Conference-only hotel room rates of $89/night for single king or two double-beds. Includes hot breakfast. Make reservations directly with the hotel.
• 24 Hr Shuttle to/from DFW Airport provided by Hotel–No Rental Car Needed!!
• Optional plated dinner Saturday night $24,
includes the (volunteer) “We Are Not A Glum Lot Talent Show”!
• Conference fees are fully refundable until Sept 1st and partially afterwards.